How’s your sex life? 1-10 scale, if 10 means you’re totally on fire!
How would you wife rate it?
When was the last time you had a totally honest chat about it?
Many guys think it’s great (and their partner may or may not agree), while other guys wish it were 10x better.
A few years ago, for me personally, my wife and I were lacking something — spoken clearly, things were predictable, routine and boring.
Like anything in life, having an extraordinary sex life takes focus, learning, experimenting and making adjustments along the way.
I decided it was time to up my game. I started putting in the work, learning as much as I could, and having open conversations about it.
I read books, listened to podcasts, talked with friends and guess what — I didn’t know everything. Go figure.
Since then, our sex life has caught fire.
True intimacy, on every level, is such an important part of a happy marriage, yet there are very few men who are having honest conversations about it, which is why I’ve invited sex and relationship coach, Alexa Martinez, on the podcast.
We’re talking about why sex falls out of alignment between couples and the steps you can take to start transforming your sex life right now!
- The four buckets of sex, and why they’re so important to have in every relationship.
- How to create – and why to create – a sex magic practice.
- The benefit of having as many difficult conversations as possible at the beginning of a relationship, rather than when issues arise.
- How to host a relationship board meeting.
- How to bring the positive energy from a killer sex life into other aspects of your life.
Big Questions Asked
- What is tantra, and how can you incorporate it into your practice, sexual or otherwise?
- What steps can you take if you realize that your sex life isn’t satisfactory, and how do you bring your partner on this journey?
- Why is it so common for a powerful sex life to fall out of alignment?
- What does it look like when a couple’s communication is off the charts?
- Why is it so hard for people to talk about sex, and how does this complicate our lives?
More About Alexa Martinez
Alexa is a sex coach and mentor on a mission to reform sex education and sexuality expression across the globe.
She is from the deep south of Louisiana and if anyone knows how to bust through taboos regarding sex, it’s her.
She is the founder of The Violet Butterfly, a blog about love, sex & relationships and she speaks internationally on the same subjects. TheVioletButterfly.com
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood