Today’s guest is Darius Mirshahzadeh, author of The Core Value Equation and in today’s conversation, we’re talking all about how you can define your core values – both for your business AND your family. We also get into what it was like growing up in Iran, the difficult relationship he had with his Dad, failures, successes, and a whole lot more!
Don’t have time for the full interview? Here is a short clip from the discussion
- The story behind his matra “_______ that guy”
- The brilliance behind the Karate Kid & Cobra Kai
- Core values are not culture
- The 2 components that bring values to life
- “Your core values equal all the results, good or bad, in your business or in your life.” – Darius Mirshahzadeh
- “I never laid a hand on my kids, but I did feel that rage that I knew my Dad felt.” – Darius Mirshahzadeh
- “When I came home, I always felt like I was at a deficit.” – Darius Mirshahzadeh
More about Darius Mirshahzadeh
Darius Mirshahzadeh is a high growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, and culture building mad scientist who was ranked #9 on Glassdoor’s list of Top CEOs of Small and Medium Companies in the US.
He’s led organizations that have won numerous Stevie awards, been named “#3 Best Place to Work” by San Francisco Business Times, and have landed at #40 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies.
Darius has been recognized in the New York Times and Inc. Magazine for innovation in corporate culture, and his business insights and thought leadership have been published in Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood
Read The Full Transcript