Mark Trahan, PhD, LCSW, is an assistant professor of Social Work at Texas State University. Dr. Trahan has spent the last fifteen years working with individuals, families, and couples as a therapist, researcher, and teacher. His areas of research interest include the role of fathering confidence in father engagement and the use of technology, specifically virtual reality, to assist in creating more confidence in men and fathers.
Front Row Dads is a growth-centered brotherhood that focuses on…
- Intentional Parenting (Education)
- Integrated Living (Work/Life Balance)
- Thriving Marriage (Relationships)
- Emotional Mastery (Self-Awareness & Control)
- Vibrant Health (Mind, Body, Soul)