Larry Hagner is the creator of the The Good Dad Project Podcast, featured as one of the top podcasts on iTunes. A graduate of Southeast Missouri State University with a background in Health, Wellness, and Nutrition, Larry went on to be the founder of The Good Dad Project, a successful organization that is dedicated to helping Dads through various resources. Larry is also a dynamic speaker who has spoken for several churches, men’s groups, women’s groups, and couples with outstanding reviews.
Front Row Dads is a growth-centered brotherhood that focuses on…
- Intentional Parenting (Education)
- Integrated Living (Work/Life Balance)
- Thriving Marriage (Relationships)
- Emotional Mastery (Self-Awareness & Control)
- Vibrant Health (Mind, Body, Soul)