Stress and frustration… These are emotions that every parent is very familiar with. But where exactly does stress come from and why are some parents better or worse when it comes to dealing with it?
If you’ve been listening to the pod for a while, you’ve probably heard me talk about moments where I’ve unintentionally lost my cool with my kids. I get that nobody’s perfect, and we’re all susceptible to losing control, but still, these aren’t proud moments for me.
Typically, the more stress I feel, the more challenging it is to keep my emotions in check.
That’s what I’m excited for today’s conversation. I’m talking to Stephen Christopher. In addition to being the Founder of a multi-million dollar marketing agency, Wit Digital, Stephen is a long-time friend, epic human being, and an Intuitive Life Coach who inspires people to become more than they ever thought possible.
This conversation was another opportunity to better understand what causes anger, stress, a lack of acceptance, an unhealthy ego, emotional triggers, blindspots and more. We’re unpacking all of it during today’s discussion.
We also dive into this idea that life is way easier than we sometimes make it. You’ll learn why fulfillment is a choice and why saying “YES” to life, instead of restricting the flow of it, is where you can find real happiness.
If you are truly committed to growing as a husband/father, and want to feel more fulfilled and less stressed in your life, this episode is one you won’t want to miss!
Stephen Christopher Podcast Highlights
- How dismissing your blindspots affects the way you treat your family. What would the camera catch?
- The cause behind stress and frustration—and how to move through these feelings differently.
- The power of listening to your body and tips for staying in tune with it.
- Why everything is easier when you say YES to life, instead of constantly trying to control every outcome.
- Feeling unconscious, distracted, and disconnected? Learn how to be truly present so you can show up fully for yourself and your family.
Stephen Christopher Links & Other Resources
- Stephen Christopher’s Website
- Wit Digital
- Follow Stephen Christopher on Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Tao Te Ching by Laozi
- Michael A. Singer
- The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership: A New Paradigm for Sustainable Success
- The Gospel According to Jesus: What Is Authentic Faith?
Stephen Christopher Bio
Stephen Christopher is the CEO and Founder of the multi-million marketing agency Wit Digital, which provides SEO, SEM, PPC, web design and development, and review strategy and management for home service companies, plumbers, electricians and HVAC. He helps those companies grow their business through proper digital marketing strategies customized based on their objectives and helps business owners exit the day-to-day of their business while still owning the company. Stephen believes that we create our own reality. He has a passion for intuitive guiding and coaching and inspires leaders to take control of their lives, harness their power, and become more than they ever thought possible.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
If you would like a transcript of the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org