I was so busy being a moment maker for others that I wasn’t being a moment maker for my own family.
That was my realization back in 2015 before starting Front Row Dads. At that time, I was a businessman with a family, NOT a family man with a business. I knew if something didn’t change, I’d regret it for the rest of my life.
And so, Front Row Dads was born! Not because I had all the answers on how to be a great dad, but because I felt like I needed them the most.
In today’s episode, I explore the history of Front Row Dads. I talk about how this group started, what we stand for, and what makes the FRD brotherhood so special. I also discuss some of the big things happening in 2022 and beyond!
Whether you’re thinking about joining the group or are already a member, this is an important episode that you won’t want to miss.
- Being a spectator versus living life in the front row.
- Raising money and starting the Front Row Foundation.
- My shocking realization: I was so busy being a moment maker for others that I forgot to be a moment maker for my own family.
- How the Front Row Dads brotherhood was born—a group unlike any other in the world.
- The Front Row Dads core values: 5 Whys (authentic curiosity), Lead Domino (intentional execution), Rising Tide (communal drive).
- The pathway for a Front Row Dad is paved with relationships, then resources, then results—and why that order matters so much.
- What it looks like to have 250 guys that have your back!
- The 6 Pillars of Front Row Dads: Intentional Parenting, Thriving Marriage, Business Evolution, Wealth & Legacy, Vibrant Health, and Emotional Intelligence.
- FRD events & retreats for 2022
- Why now is the best time to join the FRD brotherhood. You have nothing to lose!
Links & Other Resources
- Join the Front Row Dads Brotherhood
- Front Row Dads 2022 Summits
- Front Row Foundation
- Heroic Public Speaking
- Hal Elrod
- Mike Dillard
- Mike McCarthy
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.