Guys, I have a simple question for this episode…
What’s working at home for you?
Oftentimes, we tend to look at the negative and where we’re falling short as husbands and fathers. But what about the wins? What’s better today than it was yesterday?
I’ve realized that being conscious of my gains has made a massive difference in how I show up and feel about life.
Today, I’m sharing some personal victories from this year in the categories of Parenting, Health, Wealth, Emotional Mastery, and Business. I hope that these examples will help you identify some of the major gains you’ve experienced this year as well.
When you shine a light on the good, it empowers you to create more of it. You can try and fix all your problems, or you can figure out what’s working and double down!
- Unsuccessful people focus on “The Gap”, but successful people focus on “The Gain” (Thanks, Dan Sullivan)
- My 1-1 schedule with the boys
- Getting real about health, fellas – I’m talking colonoscopies and parasites. This is some serious shit (see what I did there)
- Our new Airbnb biz and the benefits of kids seeing us run it.
- Listening to your body and recognizing moments of anger.
- Alternate methods for helping your kids regulate their emotions.
- Front Row Dads—business growth, milestones, and next steps.
Links & Other Resources
- Join the Front Row Dads Brotherhood
- The Gap and the Gain: The High Achievers’ Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success
- Strategic Coach
- The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership: A New Paradigm for Sustainable Success
- Jocko Willink on Twitter
- Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimpy to Warrior the Navy SEAL Way
- The Darkside of Dad with Ben Stewart
- Kids, Cash & Community: What Tools are Needed to Build an Epic Family Life?
- Finding Financial Freedom, Lifestyle Investing & Family Cashflow
- Make More Time with Sachin Patel
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.Read The Full Transcript