Ali Jafarian is a serial entrepreneur and software engineer with over a decade of experience building technology. He built his first website back in 2005 when the internet was a place for tables and Flash. Since then he’s consulted for Fortune 500’s, worked with start-ups in various phases, and launched several online businesses of his own. Ali loves helping start-ups and small businesses with early stage development and growth.
In today’s episode, Ali shares his advice for improving your environment and becoming an eco conscious family.
- The anxiety of the holidays
- Running a zero-waste household
- The 100 things movement
- “Don’t do nothing because you can’t do everything, do something, anything”
- How decisions you make today impact 18 generations
- Creating an eco-friendly environment for your kids
- Become the king of composting
- Cutting your trash in half
- Asking, “Where did this come from, and where is it going next?”
- Thinking globally, acting locally
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript