So much of our progress is based on our time to think. It’s built in the recovery process and the time your body has to reflect.
I think these trends of excellence and patterns of progress are foundations to our success as dads.
On today’s part 2 of a 2-part episode, we’ve got Andrew Kuhn and Matt Drinkhahn talking about effective implementation on the boundaries we make.
How do we learn new things and implement them into our calendars for our families and businesses?
Check out today’s episode to find out! And if you missed out on part 1, click here to listen to the rest of the discussion.
Some of the topics I discuss in Part 2 with Andrew Kuhn & Matt Drinkhahn
- What’s the strategy/process to learning information, deciding what’s important and implementing change in your life?
- How does journaling and The Miracle Morning help you to achieve your goals?
- Growth comes from consuming knowledge and information and process decisions quickly.
- Learn to consume information with intent.
- What is the Slight Edge strategy?
- Be intentional in how you use your battery.
- How do you know when to stop consuming information and how do you know what to consume?
- Who are you being better for?
Andrew Kuhn and Matt Drinkhahn Links & Other Resources
- Andrew Kuhn’s Website, Matt Drinkhahn’s Website
- Follow Andrew Kuhn on LinkedIn, Youtube
- Follow Matt Drinkhahn on LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- 75-Hard/ Livehard Program by Andy Frisella
- Jim Rohn
Andrew Khun Bio
Andrew Khun is the president of Urban Communities, a company that improves people’s lives through the development/redevelopment of sustainable living. Andrew went to school to major in pre-med, before he decided to make the huge decision to move to Detroit and start buying real estate for a living. Andrew has a 15 year track record dealing in residential real estate, dealing with everything from construction and operations, to acquisitions and property management.
Matt Drinkhahn Bio
Matt Drinkhan is a business coach who guides high-performance individuals. Matt went to Wofford College, and graduated with a double major in Psychology and Business Economics. He later went on to pursue the corporate world, where he was Cutco/Vector marketing district manager for three years. Matt then tried out professional golf for a 30-month stint. After suffering from a crippling spinal injury, he’s made it his mission to spread the mindset of sharpening our challenges into advantages.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.Read The Full Transcript