In this podcast episode, we speak candidly with Jordan Harbinger about conspiracy theories, ideas, developing critical thinking, and how he is transitioning to fatherhood.
Don’t have time for the full interview? Here’s a short clip from the discussion!
- Making money as a podcaster
- Navigating your own confirmation bias
- Is there a truth to Conspiracy Theories
- Black and White thinking
- What is a fact checking checklist?
- Jordan’s role model of Parenthood
- Which of Jordan’s shows prepared him for Fatherhood?
- “Strong opinions loosely held” -Jordan Harbinger
- “Arguing like I’m right, listening like I’m wrong’ – Jordan Harbinger
- “Conspiracy thinking takes over in times of economic uncertainty because people are uncertain about their future” – Jordan Harbinger
- “There’s people with power that doesn’t have my best intention at heart” – Jon Vroman
- “Nothing is really ever black and white, there’s almost always a kernel of truth in something and the best lies are the one that have a kernel of truth in them” – Jordan Harbinger
- “You are the source of stability and clear thinking in your kid’s life. You want them to come to you with complex problems, not Reddit. If you lose credibility in front of your kids, you’re in trouble.” – Jordan Harbinger
- Howard Stern
- Joe Rogan
- Doctor ZDoggMD:/ Zumin Damania
- Judy Mikovits
- Edward Snowden
- Hal Elrod
- Kobe Bryant
- Follow on Twitter, Insta, Facebook
- Apple Podcast
- Frontrow Factor
ABOUT THE GUEST
Jordan Harbinger, often referred to as “The Larry King of podcasting,” is a Wall Street lawyer turned interview talk show host, and a communications and social dynamics expert. Jordan began broadcasting in 2006. Jordan has hosted a top 50 iTunes podcast for over 12 years He receives over six million downloads every month, making The Jordan Harbinger Show one of the most popular podcasts in the world.
The show was awarded Apple’s “Best of 2018” and is one of the most downloaded shows of the year. On The Jordan Harbinger Show Jordan deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful people on earth and shares their strategies, perspectives, and practical insights with the rest of us.
ABOUT FRONT ROW DADS
Front Row Dads is in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
The Front Row Dads brotherhood is changing that.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Learn about what’s included in your Front Row Dads membership here.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Host Jon Vroman asks the big question, uncovers true stories and practical strategies to win as a parent (and husband). Digging up the tips, habits, routine and rituals that help men be a better dad/father and also win in marriage, parenting, health, finance while balancing the hundreds a full calendar. It’s easy for a dad to say that family matters most, but feels guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them. Front Row Dads is changing that. We help you raise awesome kids, and improve your marriage. We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally. For those looking for dad advice, and tips to thrive in fatherhood, it’s all at FrontRowDads.com/subscribeRead The Full Transcript