Guys, are you aware of what’s going on with your lady’s menstrual cycle? Yeah, me either!
I know that sounds like an odd question. Maybe it’s even a subject that makes you uncomfortable. But I gotta tell you, after my conversation with today’s guest, I was inspired to learn more.
As it turns out, understanding how your wife’s cycle works is super empowering. And I don’t just mean her period!
I’m talking about getting to know her energy; how she ebbs and flows throughout the entire month. If I can learn that, I’ll know how to support her. If I can become more in tune with her needs (and wants), I can become an even better husband and father. That’s what today’s episode with Kim Bilyk is all about.
In case you’re wondering, Kim is a woman’s empowerment and sexual health coach, helping women connect to their bodies and align their hormone health so they can be badasses in all areas of their life. She’s a reiki master, yoga therapist, occupational therapist, and has a journal out called Womb Wisdom. She also hosts the podcast Power and Pleasure: All Things Women’s Health Uncensored.
So, if you want to learn from an expert, build a deeper connection with your wife, and connect with her in a whole new way, don’t miss this episode with Kim Bilyk!
Also, please leave an honest review of the FRD podcast and mention Kim. Send me a screenshot, and I’ll mail you a copy of her Womb Wisdom Journal (USA/Canada citizens only, sorry international folks).
Kim Bilyk Podcast Highlights Part 1
- What does it mean for a woman to check in with her womb?
- Kim’s passion for helping women connect to their bodies.
- How to create a deeper connection with your wife by understanding her menstrual cycle.
- Did you know her cycle isn’t just when she has her period, it’s every single day of the month!
- How do we support our partners while they go through their monthly cycles?
- The biggest myths and misconceptions about a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Why there should be no shame surrounding period sex—especially because it’s healthy!
- The healing power of orgasms.
- When is it appropriate to be inquisitive about talking about your partner’s cycle?
- The connection between sexual energy and creativity.
Kim Bilyk Links & Other Resources
- Kim Bilyk’s Website
- Power and Pleasure Podcast
- Follow Kim Bilyk on Facebook, Instagram
- Womb Wisdom Journal by Kim Bilyk
- Mike McCarthy
- Mike Dillard
Kim Bilyk’s Bio
Kim Bilyk is a health and mindset coach that concentrates on women’s health. She’s a yoga therapist, occupational therapist, and has a burning passion for holistic health, something that’s led her to create a mindset practice called Amala Living. She helps her clients achieve their personal goals, optimal health and overcome limiting beliefs that they have in their life. You can find Kim helping with multiple women empowerment groups in L.A.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.Read The Full Transcript