He built a badass business and “made it” financially. Now he helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs find true freedom to live their best life…
Gents, as you know, one of the major pillars for Front Row Dads is Business Evolution—structuring our businesses so that we consciously choose to be family men with businesses, not businessmen with families.
That’s why I wanted to invite Mike Ayala on the show. Mike has a ton of experience building companies, one of which scaled to more than 100 employees and sold at a $12 million valuation.
I’ve also had the privilege of spending time with Mike. I’ve watched him engage with his wife and kids, and I can tell you that he’s one of the best dads out there.
In other words, he knows the difficulty of running a business AND managing a family….
He also knows how to create generational wealth that gives him and his family the freedom to live life on their terms.
I know this is important to Front Row Dads, but it brings up an interesting topic…
What happens to our kids when they grow up in a wealthy household? Are they destined to be spoiled and entitled?
That’s what we’re discussing in Part 1 of my conversation with Mike Ayala!
Mike Ayala PodcastHighlights – Part 1
- Will your kids be spoiled if they grow up with wealth?
- Why Mike’s kids weren’t allowed to work regular jobs before 18.
- How to create an environment where your kids aren’t entitled.
- Have you ever lost your sh*t at the kids? Be the thermostat, not the thermometer.
- Creating generational wealth and continuing to experience life with your kids (and their kids!)
- Why your kids need you more than ever as young adults.
Mike Ayala Links & Other Resources
- Mike Ayala’s Website
- Investing For Freedom Podcast
- Follow Mike Ayala on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Mike McCarthy
- Ken McElroy
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan
- Strategic Coach
- Jon Berghoff
- Ryan Holiday
- Hal Elrod
- The 1 Investment That You Can Make To Build A True Empire | Mike Ayala & Matt Aitchison
Mike Ayala Bio
Mike is an investor, speaker, podcaster and founder of Investing for Freedom who helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs find true freedom to live a life by design, not by default.
He’s currently the co-founder of Four Peaks Capital Partners, LLC and has over 22 years of experience in finding freedom by building teams and streamlining operations.
By age 24, Mike founded his first construction company and has been involved with over 2,000 projects totaling over $1 billion. Of the companies he started, most notable is the construction company that scaled to 100+ employees and sold at a $12 million valuation, making it an Inc. 2,500 Fastest Growing Company.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
If you would like a transcript of the show please email email@example.com