Today, Michael Brcic joins the podcast to discuss how to help busy entrepreneurs take inventory of their life, and manage their business with an end goal of helping them spend more time with their family.
Don’t have time for the full interview? Here’s is a short clip from the discussion!
- The egos question for validation
- The 2 most important metrics for business — profit and happiness
- How to build a system in your company to stop working crazy hours
- How to know if your ego is at play
- Having a super clear vision for your company
- Guiding principles
- What is an “issues list”
- Why you must have a playbook
- “You need people who are inspired by what you do and inspired by that vision” – Michael Brcic
- “When we want to show our kids how to be passionate entrepreneurs that work hard, in the process of doing that we also create a scenario where they feel like their second best.” – Jon Vroman
- Mike Brcic
- John Ruhlin
- Jordan Harbinger
- Ryan Holiday
- Philip McKernan
- Jeff Cayley
- Mike McCarthy
- Elon Musk
- Cameron Herold
- Vivek Murthy
ABOUT THE GUEST
Community-builder and serial entrepreneur by nature, Mike Brcic is passionate about helping entrepreneurs live inspired, more connected lives.
Via his events and adventure retreats around the world with Wayfinders, Mike helps entrepreneurs find the tribe and the support they need to achieve great things and personal fulfilment.
He is a passionate speaker on many topics related to entrepreneurship, community building, and mental health. Via his [ALIGNED] blog series, he shares tips and resources to help entrepreneurs find more alignment in their lives.
For more information and to connect with Mike, visit way-finders.com.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood
Are you getting all the shows? Subscribe today!
Want to leave a review? THANK YOU! http://FrontRowDads.com/reviewRead The Full Transcript