Alright boys, this week I’m talking with Mike Michalowicz. Our conversation is all about…
- Family traditions and why Mike plays Volcano by Jimmy Buffett on road trips
- Love languages for kids that fill the love tank
- Dinner time strategies
- Parenting coaches
- Being immersed in your kids interests
- Showing up at home
- Who famously said, “I blew it” when referring to lost family time
- Building a destination home your kids want to come home to
- Why stuff doesn’t have value, until it does
- Aside from being a father and husband, our guest this week…
- Launched three multi-million dollar companies before his 35th birthday.
More About Mike Michalowicz …
Mike sold his first company to a private equity and his second firm to a Fortune 500.
He’s the former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal, and author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur (2008), The Pumpkin Plan (2012), and Profit First (2014) — his books have been translated into 10+ different languages.
If you want to hang with Mike (and me), we’ll be at AuthorUpLive.com on June 3rd and 4th.
Enjoy the show!
Join The Brotherhood
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The TranscriptRead The Full Transcript