- The power of dreaming together
- How to define a dream
- At what age should we start talking about dreams with our kids
- How to give space to dream, then get practical
- Who’s the real dream killer
- How to move towards dreams despite your fear
- Allowing your kids to try things without taking over
- Why you should talk to your kids about Teddy Roosevelt
- 1 movie every family must watch
- Letting your kids have the last word
- The best advice Mitch has received as a Dad
Links and Resources
- Movie — Rudy
- Movie — Peanut Butter Falcon
- Story of Teddy Roosevelt
About Mitch Mathews
Mitch Matthews is a keynote speaker, success coach and best-selling author.
He speaks to student, corporate, non-profit and association audiences around the world on the power of “DREAM. THINK. DO.”
In 2006, Mitch started the “BIG Dream Gathering.” Originally, it was supposed to be something his friends and family could do for a few hours to get clear on their dreams, but this simple concept became a movement that hasn’t stopped since! Thousands of dreams have been launched as a result!
He’s become a well-respected thought leader on coaching and work-place mentoring. Plus, he has created a coach-training program that has been utilized around the globe.
You can listen to Mitch on his popular weekly podcast called, “DREAM. THINK. DO.” on iTunes, where he inspires people around the world to dream bigger, think better and do more.
Mitch proudly lives a “highly-caffeinated” lifestyle in Des Moines, Iowa with his wife and their two sons.
Join The Brotherhood-
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The Full Transcript