Scott Harrison is a husband and a father of two kids. He is the author of the New York Times Bestseller, Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World.
He is also the founder and current CEO of the non-profit charity: water. For thirteen years, he has raised about four hundred million bucks and funded 44 thousand water projects in 28 countries.
In today’s episode he joins the podcast to discuss about the life experience he has as a father of a middle-class family.
- How to talk to your kids?
- Where to improve your relationship as a parent
- Little things you can do to spend more time with your kids
- How does success look like with your family?
- Follow Scott Harrison on Twitter, Insta, Facebook
- Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript