Sean Wenger is the Executive Vice President of Client Services at Fathom, one of the nation’s largest independent digital marketing agencies. Sean leads a high-performance team including many ultra-successful millennials.
He has a passion for entrepreneurship and has leveraged his strong track record with a Fortune 100 organization to expedite his experience and obtain significant leadership roles at a young age.
In today’s episode, he joins us to discuss about the struggles of a person has to improve and progress in life as a parent.
- Sean’s family holiday tradition at the cleveland orchestra
- Can you spoil kids with too many toys?
- The difference between asking, “What do you want for Christmas?” vs. “What do you want to experience this Christmas?”
- The benefits of hosting a dad dinner
- A breakdown of the agenda for the All-Star Dads dinner
- The greatest struggle men face
- Feeling like your failing as a dad
- Jon’s open and honest comments about emotional mastery
- Building the muscle of “being present”
- Giving kids permission to call you out
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript