This year, practically everyone experienced some form of failure. A lot of things that didn’t work, didn’t take hold, or set us back as we navigated extraordinary challenges in our personal health, our marriages, and our ability to parent.
But why fixate on that? Why not explore what did work?
Today, Front Row Dad members Mike Higgins, John Kane and I are getting together for an honest conversation about our biggest wins.
With the intention of helping you win at home, at work, and in the areas of life most important to you, we’re digging in on what worked in our community, how our pillars evolved, how our teammates and friends show up for us, and the powerful decisions we were able to make in 2020.
If You Only Have 5 Minutes…
If you’ve only have 5 minutes, don’t miss this short clip pulled from the full-length interview with John Kane and Mike Higgins on how to help men reconnect to a greater purpose in their personal and family lives –>
- The importance of building teams where people are complementary and able to support each other.
- How to define your values and get clarity about what you do and don’t want.
- How to tighten bonds and strengthen connection as you build and grow groups.
- How to adapt your operations in the face of challenges like the COVID-19 pandemic.
Big Questions Asked
- How do challenges help us stay accountable and make breakthrough achievements?
- What can we do to show gratitude and reward people?
- When is it time to make adjustments in your world or end relationships that don’t serve us?
- How do we make the transfer of wisdom more available within groups?
- How can we (and our pillars) evolve as the world evolves?
- Mike Higgins’ Podcast
- Follow Mike Higgins on Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube
- John Kane’s Website
- Fasting Challenge
- 75 Hard Challenge
- The Conscious Leadership Group
- Ultra Marathon Man
- This is What Happens when When Great Dads Unite
If You Liked This Episode, You Also May Like…
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood