Ok guys, time to get vulnerable for a minute…
Clearly, as we get older our bodies inevitably change, but I never really thought I’d notice a shift in how I “showed up” in the bedroom, until I did.
There’s a happy ending to this story (Pun intended).
A few weeks ago, I met Dr. Amy Killen, who’s an expert in maximizing male sexual performance.
While she openly shared with me all the details about her work, I was on the edge of my seat.
Some of the ideas were more complicated, but a few seemed like things I could experiment with over the next week.
She mentioned beet root powder and talked about how it produces nitric oxide, and that I found out, is a good thing. A REALLY good thing.
Energy. Stamina. Muscles. And yes, a full — and I’m talking full — erection.
And gents… of course that’s not everything, but it’s a sign. In fact, Dr. Amy said….penises are like canaries in the coal mine, warning us about our overall cardiovascular health.
After a week of taking this stuff (and no, this podcast isn’t sponsored by a supplement company selling you the red juice), I noticed that my energy was different in almost every aspect of my life–not just the bedroom.
Sex Potential, Stem Cell Therapy and Male Optimization with Dr. Amy Killen
After my personal success, I knew I needed to have her on the podcast.
Amy Killen is an anti-aging and regenerative medicine specialist focused on aesthetics and sexual medicine, including sexual optimization, skin regeneration, and hair restoration.
In today’s conversation, we’re talking about the signs (both physical AND mental) that you might need someone like Dr. Amy in your life, simple things you can do on a daily basis to mitigate stress levels and improve your sexual performance, and some of the more advanced therapies Amy works with to help men look and perform at their best at any age!“We are not built to be having sex while we’re also really stressed.” - Dr. Amy Killen Click To Tweet
Dr. Amy Killen Podcast Highlights
- What does an optimized sex life look like for a man?
- How does something as simple as antiseptic mouthwash destroy our ability to perform in the bedroom?
- Why do as many as 75% of erectile dysfunction cases go untreated?
- What are the benefits of a healthy sex life outside the bedroom?
- Why does stress kill sex?
- What makes medication like Viagra or Cialis not work?
- How many men suffer from low testosterone in their 40s, and what can be done about it?
- Does having sex lead to more sex?
- What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP), and what is it used for?
- What are stem cells, and why should we care about them?
- Why don’t we talk about our sexual health in a way that’s real?
- How has shockwave therapy changed the game in terms of treating ED?
Dr. Amy Killen Links & Other Resources
- Dr. Amy Killen’s Website
- Follow Dr. Amy Killen on Libsyn, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter
- Creating a HELL YES Marriage: Deep Connection, Incredible Sex, & Making Your Wife Feel Amazing
- Have Better Sex – Kim Anami
- Mismatched Sex Drives, Who Initiates Action & Bringing Adventure Into the Bedroom
- Sex Magic, the 3-Minute Game & Relationship Board Meetings with Alexa Martinez
- Bigger Love: The “Just say YES to sex” 30-day Challenge
Dr. Amy Killen Bio
Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with 10+ years of direct patient care, Dr. Amy Killen has been practicing Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine for more than five years. She is fellowship trained in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and has done extensive training in aesthetics, platelet rich plasma and stem cells, hair restoration, bio-identical hormones, nutrition, fitness and sexual health.
Amy is also the Medical Director of BioRestoration Medical, a busy clinic with a comprehensive, integrative approach to health located in Draper, Utah.
Amy has spoken internationally about PRP and stem cells, as well as sexual longevity and skin health. She also teaches physician training courses, outlining current best practices for using regenerative medicine in aesthetics and sexual optimization.
Are you subscribed to the podcast?
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood