How would you feel if you wanted to get your wife pregnant, but couldn’t?
Our guest today breaks down just how real, raw, and painful this can be.
As you’ll read in the bio below – Brian has built an awesome family, several successful businesses, he landed the cover of Men’s Health magazine (twice!), and today we’re getting a look into his personal life and daily schedule, which no doubt includes his personal philosophies and daily habits for a thriving marriage, and raising happy & healthy kids.
Things you’ll learn…
- How he and his wife struggled, and then found success through IVF
- The one thing that makes the biggest difference in his marriage
- Should kids be allowed to interrupt
- How to get 3.5 hours of alone time, so you can give your best to the family
- The details behind Brians uber-productive schedule (and how he treats weekends)
- Managing a busy schedule between work and family life
- Who to lean on for advice for fatherhood
- Keeping excitement and connect in your marriage
- A breakdown on Brian’s upcoming event with special guest David Goggins
- Exploring how fitness elevates all areas of his life as a dad and husband
More About Brian Mazza …
Based out of New York, Brian is the creator of the brand, The Ainsworth.
Grossing over 100 Million in revenue in the Food & Beverage industry, Brian has been able to switch gears become a growing influence in the Health & Wellness space.
After creating The Ainsworth, Brian saw a void in the Menswear market, and created Windsor Custom, a mens custom clothing company nestled under the original Ainsworth.
Gracing the cover of The New York Times Style section, and grossing over 5 Million dollars in revenue in five years, Brian saw an opportunity to sell the business to focus on the growth of his powerhouse sports bar brand.
He has always been an athlete, competing at a highly competitive level and constantly pushing the limits with one goal, to always become better.
After winning a National Championship for FC Westchester, Brian received a scholarship to play Division 1 Soccer at The University of Rhode Island.
A two time, back to back, winner of Turf Wars, and landing a Men’s Health cover, Brian is setting the Tone.
Most importantly, Brian is a proud father to his son Leo and husband to CNN corespondent Chloe Melas Mazza.
With no intention of slowing down, he is destined to become an unstoppable force in the utilizing his personal brand and beyond.
Join The Brotherhood
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The TranscriptRead The Full Transcript