All right, fellas. Today, I’m joined by the one, the only, Cameron Herold. Cameron is the Founder of COO Alliance, host of the Second In Command Podcast and otherwise known as the CEO Whisperer and Business Growth Guru.
For anyone who isn’t familiar with Cameron’s story, here are a couple of his many accomplishments. He ran a business with 14 employees when he was only 21 years old and helped build not one but two $100 million companies before he turned 35. And if that’s not enough, as the COO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, he took them from $2 million to $106 million in just six years. Pretty incredible.
His new book, Second in Command, provides a blueprint for entrepreneurs worldwide to turbocharge their business growth by hiring a COO, or a “Second in Command.”
And even though he’s been crushing it in his professional life for years, he always puts his family and loved ones ahead of any business pursuits.
In our conversation, we dig into:
- Why the best gift you can give to your kids has nothing to do with money.
- How letting go of the burden to do it all helps your business grow.
- Tips on recruiting and onboarding a Second in Command for every stage of your business.
Here are my favorite moments from our conversation:
- Avoid frustrating your kids by interfering too much in their lives.
- Being physically present is never enough.
- Showing your children what a rich and fulfilling life looks like.
- Why hiring a Second in Command is a game-changer for your business and your family.
- We’re not promised tomorrow, so make today count.
Cameron Herold Links & Other Resources
- Cameron Herold
- Follow Cameron Herold on Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO by Cameron Herold
- Second in Command Podcast with Cameron Herold
- COO Alliance
- Strategic Coach
- Brad Weimart
- American Society of Association Executives
- Jack Daly
Cameron Herold Bio
Cameron Herold is a top business consultant, best-selling author, speaker, and the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. Cameron is the founder of the COO Alliance, the World’s Leading Network for Seconds in Command.
At age 21, he ran a business with 14 employees. By 35, he’d helped build his first two 100 Million Dollar companies. By the age of 42, Cameron had engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years. His companies landed over 5,200 media placements in those same six years, including coverage on Oprah.
Cameron has shown hundreds of clients globally how to double their revenue and profit in three years or less. He is the top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful speaker at entrepreneur and leadership events worldwide.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
Are you getting all the shows? Subscribe today! Want to leave a review? THANK YOU! http://FrontRowDads.com/review
If you would like a transcript of the show please email email@example.com