Getting Fit for Wealth, Elevating Mindsets and Experiencing Breakthroughs By Taking Big Steps with Chad Willardson
Chad Willardson is quickly becoming a legend in our circle. Chad is the Founder and President of Pacific Capital, a 4x best-selling author, co-founder of GravyStack and co-host of The Smart Money Parenting Show, which is the #2 podcast on Apple for Parenting, Kids & Family. I’m thrilled to have him back on the podcast today.
If you’re not familiar with Chad, do yourself a favor and check out the FRD episode from last year. And if you’d like to get more familiar with Chad you’ll have a chance at our next Online Summit on January 25, 2023 where he’ll be one of our guest speakers.
In this conversation, we talk about how he recently met up with Tony Robbins, his brand new coaching program called Platinum Elevated and we’ll also dig into his new book, Fit for Wealth.
This is a jam packed episode with great advice on getting and staying fit and the healthy habits that make it happen. Enjoy!
A Wide-Ranging Conversation Through…
- Zooming with Tony Robbins about GravyStack
- Launching the Platinum Elevated coaching program
- Fulfillment in helping others with breakthroughs
- Getting Fit for Wealth
- Recharging your motor with better sleep and diet
- Good habits are contagious
- Making 2024 an EPIC year of transformation
- Pacific Capital
- Follow Chad Willardson on LinkedIn | Instagram
- Fit for Wealth: 7 Breakthrough Strategies for Elite Health and Abundant Wealth by Chad Willardson
- Smart, Not Spoiled by Chad Willardson
- Stress-Free Money by Chad Willardson
- Beyond the Money by Chad Willardson
- Platinum Elevated
- 10x Is Easier Than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less by Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
- The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers’ Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success by Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
- Ep# 364: Smart, Not Spoiled & Beyond the Money with Chad Willardson
- Ben Greenfield
Chad Willardson Bio
Chad Willardson is the Founder and President of Pacific Capital, a fiduciary wealth advisory firm he founded in 2011 that serves entrepreneurs and families. His bestselling first book, Stress-Free Money, has been featured in Forbes’s “21 Books To Read In 2021” and on NBC News and Yahoo! Finance.
In addition to serving the family office clients of Pacific Capital, Chad also manages the $450 million investment portfolio as the elected City Treasurer in his community.
Chad is recognized as one of the top wealth management experts in the country and has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., U.S. News & World Report, Entrepreneur, and Financial Advisor Magazine. He lives in Southern California with his wife, Amber, and their five children.
More About Front Row Dads
Want to hang out with other FRDs in Austin? Watch this 3-min video from our last Front Row Dads Live event. Tickets avaiable now for December’s event.
Not able to travel? We got you. Join our next online event, built just for kickass dads who know there’s more to learn. FrontRowDads.com/summit
FRD is solving a huge problem for dads. Our culture has turned “Dad” into a joke. Go ahead, google Dad and you’ll find Dad Bod, Dad Jokes, Dad Weed, etc. Culturally, it’s a Homer Simpson mentality, and it’s BS.
Our community is built for solid men. Men with range. Those who are badass, and know there’s still more to learn, together.
Most guys find it hard to find “their crew.” Finding other committed men, who are successful in life, and want to put family first – these guys are rare. Is this you?
In FRD, hundreds of men from all over the world show up for each other, to share resources and raise the bar of fatherhood (our core values.)
If you’re reading this, you want to grow. Podcasts are great, but guys… when you’re ready to stop just listening to content, and want to JOIN the conversations – the FRD brotherhood is ready for you.
One more thing…