In this episode, I’m talking about the latest Front Row Dads Retreat, where we spent 3 days in San-Diego with the intention of being better family men. I’m joined by Front Row Dads members, Kelly Gilson and Brad Johnson, who participated in the retreat. Together we’ll go through the best and most impactful practices and ideas that came out of it.
- The importance of having one-on-one time with your kid
- Are your energy and reaction the most important factors in a parenting relationship and a marriage?
- Everything comes to an end, or why you should make the most of the time you have with your family members
- Do we take for granted the people who are closest to us, and what effect does it have on them?
- How can setting up new traditions and creating communities help build up momentum for the future of our kids
- Front Row Dads Retreat
- John Ruhlin – “Giftology”
- The Wim Hof Breathing App
- Ryan Holiday and Stephan Hanselman – The Daily Stoic
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!