All right fellas. Today’s episode is all about getting our bodies in the best shape possible so that we can be physically fit as Dads but also serve as healthy role models for our kids.
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi, the founder of the Fit Father Project, knows a thing or two about helping busy dads get into tip-top shape as they get older and be the best parents they can be. He’s already helped over 47,000 Dads in over 100 countries do it, and I’m thrilled to share this chat with you today.
We’re not talking just about diets and workouts. Anthony believes that we need to find what really motivates us to get and stay healthy, and I couldn’t agree more.
And you know what motivates me? Being fit and energized for my kids and wife when I’m old and gray. Enjoy!
In our conversation, you’ll learn:
- Workout, nutrition, and lifestyle routines for being strong, energized, and full of life as you age.
- The biggest misconceptions men have around their health.
- Strategies for helping your family embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Here are my favorite moments from our conversation:
- Don’t wait for the wheels to fall off before prioritizing your health.
- How Anthony primes himself for crushing each day.
- Nutrition and workout routines for building muscle and losing fat in your 40s, 50s, and 60s.
- Why you should bump your calories up on training days.
- How to have extreme workouts without the added joint stress.
- How to create a culture of health in your family without skimping on Taco Tuesdays.
- Why a Continuous Glucose Monitor can be a game-changer for your kids’ health.
- Foods that stabilize blood glucose and reduce inflammation.
- It took Anthony five years to start making money online and years more to create a multi-seven-figure business. Success requires patience.
- Why women love passionate men.
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi Links & Other Resources
- Anthony Balduzzi
- Follow Anthony Balduzzi on Twitter | LinkedIn
- Kasim Aslam
- Andrew Huberman
- Greenfield Water Solutions
- Ben Greenfield
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi Bio
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi is a naturopathic doctor, national champion bodybuilder, and founder of the Fit Father Project and Fit Mother Project- Online health & fitness communities designed exclusively for busy moms & dads who want to lose weight, keep it off, and get healthy – so they can be better fathers, mothers, & enjoy the next 40 years of life.
After watching his own Dad lose his health and pass away at 42, Dr. Anthony dedicated his life to studying health, nutrition, and exercise to help people stay permanently healthy for their families.
Anthony holds dual degrees in Nutrition & Neuroscience from the University Of Pennsylvania, a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, and is also a former national champion bodybuilder. Dr. Balduzzi has helped over 48,000 mothers and fathers in over 122 countries lose weight and get healthy through his programs.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
If you would like a transcript of the show please email email@example.com