In this episode, I’m joined by three amazing women, Dani Gilson, Andrea Atherton, and Brookelynn Espegard, who all happen to be the wives of men in our Front Row Dads group. We spoke about how being in Front Row Dads has positively impacted their husbands, their marriage, and their family.
- Creating a trusting environment with other wives and organizing their own gathering during the San Diego retreat
- The impact of Front Row Dads on their families and marriage
- Taking radical responsibility for ourselves and being open to learning
- The value of brotherhood and developing deeper conversations with other men – and the role this plays in marriage
- What it’s like to be in a relationship with a high-performing individual
- What do your men do to help you feel the most loved, connected and appreciated?
- Integrating the time away into your family life
Brookelynn is mom of Elin (3) and Izzi (1). She is a yoga teacher, writer and recently launched Booboos Nursing Bras.
Andrea is a mother to Hudson age 4 and wife to PJ. She is a teacher, herbalist, medicine maker who runs a healing business in Minneapolis called Heartfelt Medicine.
Join The Brotherhood
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!