Today’s show is about helping men live, love, and lead from their masculine core. And if you’re unsure what that even means, I can promise the topics we cover will make you rethink your relationship and give you some resources to show up for your spouse in a much more powerful, grounded, and directive way.
We dig into topics like relational masculinity, childhood wounds, dark sexual energy (this may surprise you, btw,) and finally ending with one of the most powerful questions you can ask your spouse to save or strengthen your relationship.
A Wide-Ranging Conversation Through…
- 04:20 Quit playing the victim, take responsibility
- 05:15 The value of a strong brotherhood
- 08:06 The Masculine Blueprint
- 10:43 Dark sexual energy/conquering “nice guy” tendencies
- 15:57 The art of embodiment for men
- 21:46 Building your masculine core
- 28:15 Reacting to triggers & navigating childhood wounds
- 30:23 Be the alpha, not the alpha-jerk
- 33:52 Relational masculinity
- 35:09 The blame dynamic
- 45:34 “Tell me all the ways I hurt you”
GS Youngblood Links & Other Resources
- GS Youngblood
- Follow GS Youngblood on Instagram | Facebook
- The Masculine in Relationship: A Blueprint for Inspiring the Trust, Lust, and Devotion of a Strong Woman by GS Youngblood
- The Art of Embodiment for Men by GS Youngblood
- The Art of Relational Masculinity(TM)
- The Art of Embodiment Online Course
- “You may or may not be the problem in the relationship. But you are the solution.” – GS Youngblood
- “A woman is not going to have an open heart and open body for you if she’s not trusting and feeling safe.” – GS Youngblood
GS Youngblood Bio
GS Youngblood is an author and coach who teaches men in relationships how to live, love, and lead from their Masculine core. He is the author of “The Masculine in Relationship,” which lays out a three-part blueprint for developing more Masculine energy.
He is also the author of “The Art of Embodiment for Men,” which teaches men how to build and maintain a daily embodiment practice, which is the #1 thing a man can do to build his Masculine core. His work in this domain of Masculine leadership pulls in principles from various fields: psychology, spirituality, martial arts, tango, meditation, and BDSM. GS also offers online courses and live workshops that expand on the principles from his books. See gsyoungblood.com for more information.
More About Front Row Dads
Want to hang out with other FRDs in Austin? Watch this 3-min video from our last Front Row Dads Live event. Tickets avail now for December’s event.
Not able to travel? We got you. Join our next online event, built just for kickass dads who know there’s more to learn. FrontRowDads.com/summit
FRD is solving a huge problem for dads. Our culture has turned “Dad” into a joke. Go ahead, google Dad and you’ll find Dad Bod, Dad Jokes, Dad Weed, etc. Culturally, it’s a Homer Simpson mentality, and it’s BS.
Our community is built for solid men. Men with range. Those who are badass, and know there’s still more to learn, together.
Most guys find it hard to find “their crew.” Finding other committed men, who are successful in life, and want to put family first – these guys are rare. Is this you?
In FRD, hundreds of men from all over the world show up for each other, to share resources and raise the bar of fatherhood (our core values)
If you’re reading this, you want to grow. Podcasts are great, but guys… when you’re ready to stop just listening to content, and want to JOIN the conversations – the FRD brotherhood is ready for you.
One more thing…