Intimacy Expert, Allana Pratt inspires open-hearted, unapologetic living with delicious sass.
Her inspiring vulnerability and courage has landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject, featured as an Icon of Influence, and as Guest Expert on The Jenny McCarthy Show, Huffington Post, People Magazine, Forbes, CBS, TLC and FOX.
This cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 4 books, has interviewed Whoopi Goldberg, Alanis Morissette and Dr. Bernie Seigel and Hosts the edgy Podcast “Intimate Conversations” where listeners learn to thrive after heartbreak and find the relationship they deserve.
A certified coach, Allana was asked by Leeza Gibbons to coach her during Dancing with the Stars.
With over 4 million viewers on YouTube, Allana is the go-to authority for those wanting to create healthy, thriving intimate relationships with themselves first, and with their partners.
In today’s episode, she joins the podcast to talk about the do’s and don’ts when it comes to Valentine’s Day.
- Why being the “bank of the river” for your spouse is key
- What does Valentine’s Day mean to you and your wife?
- Valentine’s day is an opportunity to align values with actions
- What’s fun for you, and fun for her?
- Treat holidays in a way that’s true for you
- Do what turns her on. End of story.
- It’s not just about what happens ON Valentines Day, it’s about the WEEK before Valentine’s Day
- Why a car wash can lead to epic connection
- Winning on V-day is more about inner work, than outer gifts
- “Use Valentine’s Day as a reminder to align your actions with your priority that marriage and love need feeding.” – Allana Pratt
- “There is no right answer, there are just different ways. So let go of having to do it right, let go of it being the right or wrong way.” – Allana Pratt
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript