Living Alcohol-Free, Making Better Health Choices and When Sons Lead Their Fathers with James Swanwick
James Swanwick is an entrepreneur, speaker, and former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN. He’s also a passionate advocate for the alcohol-free lifestyle who helps high performers feel and perform better by reducing or quitting alcohol.
He’s got some great stories to share, including how a couple of Bombay Gin drinks and an iHOP meal sobered James up (literally and figuratively) and how sobriety helped him land a gig as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
But James’s mission isn’t just about saying no to booze. It’s fundamentally about making conscious health decisions and recapturing the invaluable memories alcohol might have taken away from us. Enjoy!
A Wide-Ranging Conversation Through…
- Mixin’ it up with Escobar’s brother
- The value of a father’s presence
- The silent emotional struggles of men
- Hugs: Cheaper than therapy
- Embracing vulnerability with your father
- When sons guide fathers
- The wake-up call James needed
- Landing the ESPN anchor gig
- Your kids deserve more than a “tipsy” Dad
- Skip the nightly glass of wine
- Fighting smiling assassins
- Alcohol’s toll on the brain and body
- Ditch that alcohol-free beer. For now
- Stop paying the “Dumb Tax”
- The 98% success rate of Project 90
- How much does your drinking cost you?
- Shaking things up – Front Row Dads 2024
- James Swanwick
- Project 90
- Connect with James Swanwick on LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Swannies Blue-Light Blocking Glasses
- AF Lifestyle
- The Alcohol Freedom Formula
- Alcohol-Free Lifestyle Podcast
- Cameron Herold
- The Landmark Forum
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- John Gray
- Michael Breus – The Sleep Doctor
James Swanwick Bio
James Swanwick is an Australian-American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, and former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN. He is the creator of Alcohol-Free Lifestyle, which helps successful high achievers change their relationship with alcohol, and the host of the podcast “Alcohol-Free Lifestyle.” He is also the creator of blue-light-blocking glasses, Swannies from Swanwick Sleep, which helps people sleep better. Forbes magazine voted him one of the Top 25 Networking Experts. Swanwick has interviewed celebrities, including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Kobe Bryant, David Beckham and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
More About Front Row Dads
Want to hang out with other FRDs in Austin? Watch this 3-min video from our last Front Row Dads Live event. Tickets avaiable now for December’s event.
Not able to travel? We got you. Join our next online event, built just for kickass dads who know there’s more to learn. FrontRowDads.com/summit
FRD is solving a huge problem for dads. Our culture has turned “Dad” into a joke. Go ahead, google Dad and you’ll find Dad Bod, Dad Jokes, Dad Weed, etc. Culturally, it’s a Homer Simpson mentality, and it’s BS.
Our community is built for solid men. Men with range. Those who are badass, and know there’s still more to learn, together.
Most guys find it hard to find “their crew.” Finding other committed men, who are successful in life, and want to put family first – these guys are rare. Is this you?
In FRD, hundreds of men from all over the world show up for each other, to share resources and raise the bar of fatherhood (our core values.)
If you’re reading this, you want to grow. Podcasts are great, but guys… when you’re ready to stop just listening to content, and want to JOIN the conversations – the FRD brotherhood is ready for you.
One more thing…