“The great plague of the modern man is numbness.” – John Wineland
It’s natural for men to be in tune with their masculine energy because we’re wired to win and to provide for our family. But if we’re not integrating our feminine energy, we’re not healing our mind, body, or heart.
Lots of people have something that they struggle with. Whether it’s insecurities, anxiety, a fear of failure, or all of the things. And if we’re numbing and distracting ourselves, we’re not healing or improving.
So let’s talk about true masculine energy, living your truth, and not just healing ourselves but everyone in our orbit and beyond. And I’m thrilled to be joined by someone with over 30 years of experience to share some of their knowledge with us today.
John Wineland is a speaker and teacher who leads men and women in the practices of embodied masculine leadership, spiritual intimacy, and sexual polarity. In his new book, From The Core, he shares a practical guide to redefine, heal and re-embrace masculinity in our world.
In this conversation, we discuss how spending time in solitude can improve your relationships, the importance of being vulnerable with other men, and why true masculinity embraces the feminine instead of rejecting it.
John also shares how he coped with the devastating loss of his daughter Claire and how he honors her legacy years after her passing. He encourages us to lean into our emotions, break through the false stories we tell ourselves, and open ourselves up to authentic connections with others.
Lastly, don’t forget that our Front Row Dads Wealth and Legacy Online Summit is coming up in January 2023. Save your spot right now by visiting FrontRowDads.com/Summit.
John Wineland Podcast Highlights
- How being aware of the body’s sensations can quiet our monkey minds.
- Your masculine presence is the greatest gift you can give to those around you.
- Instead of running away from difficult emotions, bring your full awareness to them. It’ll change how you experience those emotions.
- How to reverse social media’s damage on our minds and attention.
- Consciously allowing yourself to relax instead of distracting yourself mindlessly.
- Life is a practice of failure and recommitment.
- Find your tribe of men before whom you won’t be afraid to share your deepest weakness and insecurities.
- Being a fully embodied man is a lifetime commitment. You’ll fail along the road, and that’s OK.
John Wineland Links & Other Resources
- John Wineland
- Follow John Wineland on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- From the Core by John Wineland
- Virtual Workshop with John Wineland
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Claire Wineland on YouTube
- Claire’s Place Foundation
John Wineland Bio
John Wineland is a men’s group facilitator, speaker, and teacher who guides men and women in life purpose, relational communication, sexual intimacy, and embodiment. Known for his groundbreaking work with men, John travels worldwide, teaching his vision of embodied men’s work and deep relational practice. In 2014, he founded The New Men’s Work Project, which has attracted men from around the world looking to develop as leaders in their relationships and communities. The project is committed to the staggering goal of creating 1000 men’s groups worldwide in the next ten years and has already supported training and groups throughout Europe, and the U.S. John’s clients include entrepreneurs, leading thinkers in the world of personal development and entertainment, TED speakers and creative leaders in Hollywood.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
Are you getting all the shows? Subscribe today! Want to leave a review? THANK YOU! http://FrontRowDads.com/review
If you would like a transcript of the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org