About 6 years ago, there was this piercing moment when my wife told me that I’m more of a moment maker for other people than I am for my own family—a wake up call for a drastic change… and the birth of this podcast.
As someone who’s struggled with vanishing into my pursuits, a compulsion that can swallow you whole, I know how important it is to reassess where you’re at for yourself and your family.
Which leads me to today’s part 2 conversation with Jonathan fields…
He’s talking to us about how knowing our deeper self can change our approach to parenting, and help us become aware of the impulses that drive us.
Check out this amazing episode, as it will teach you a lot about yourself, trust me. And If you’ve missed out on part one of this episode, check it out here.
Some of the topics I discuss in Part 2 with Jonathan Fields
- How is the algorithm shifting around the questions you ask and how do you ask them in unique and different ways?
- What are the 10 Sparketypes and what is your anti sparketype
- How do you access all of your potential?
- What are you working towards in life?
- What are the trip wires set up for your personality and how can you avoid that?
- Ask yourself what is filling your time with the people you want to spend the most time with, and how
Jonathan Fields Links & Other Resources
- Jonathan Fields Website
- Follow Jonathan Fields on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Sparked: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work that Makes You Come Alive by Jonathan Fields
- Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance by Jonathan Fields
- How to Live a Good Life: Soulful Stories, Surprising Science, and Practical Wisdom by Jonathan Fields
- Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You Love by Jonathan Fields
- The Long Hard Fix: Create the Critical Mindset the Powers Diet & Exercise Success by Jonathan Fields
- EMPOWERED: Essential Concepts and Strategies Every Woman Should Know About Self Defense by Jonathan Fields
Jonathan Fields Bio
Jonathan Fields is a husband, dad, TED Talks speaker, an award-winning author of SPARKED: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work That Makes You Come Alive, executive producer, and host of Life Project®, one of the highest ranked podcasts in the world. Jonathan has founded numerous businesses that focus on human potential, eventually developing Sparketype® Assessment, to cultivate work that makes people come alive and help people unlock their true purpose.
He’s been featured in The New York Times, FastCompany, The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Forbes, Oprah Magazine, Elle, Allure, The Guardian, and many more.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.Read The Full Transcript