Don’t have time for the full interview? Here is a short clip from the discussion!
Today’s guest is Matt Aitchison, who became a millionaire at a very young age and has since been very intentional about prioritizing what matters most in life – including his family.
He shares what it means to be a whole life millionaire and living the “R.I.C.H.” life – which he breaks down into 4 key areas: Relationships, Income, Community and Health. In our conversation, we dive into each of these pillars, and much more!
- Matt’s view on relationships, income, community, and health
- The lead domino for being a fully weaponized man
- Why congruity makes him dangerous
- Bouncing back from rock bottom moments
- Getting emotionally connected to people in your family?
- The relationship recharge processes
- Tim Rhode
- David Osborn
- Pat Hayden
- Jay Papasan
- Jocko Willink
- Tim Grover
- Michael Jordan
- Dwyane Wade
- Kobe Bryant
- Dwayne Johnson
- “Rich means having plentiful relationships, personal and professional. That’s when I feel really wealthy.” – Matt Aitchison
- “I communicate to my kids, I discipline, I acknowledge, and I celebrate in terms of our core values.’’ – Matt Aitchison
- “It’s nobody’s job to teach you, to empower you, or to put you in positions to win but yourself.” – Matt Aitchison
More about Matt Aitchison
Matt Aitchison is a real estate investor, business coach, speaker and philanthropist. He’s flipped hundreds of houses, built a Top 1000 real estate team in the U.S, and now focuses solely on scaling his passive income portfolio made up of commercial strip centers, a hotel, and single family rentals.
Matt is extremely passionate about helping others create more wealth, freedom, and fulfillment in their life and business through real estate and business investment opportunities and is also the host of the Millionaire Mindcast, a Top 100 ranked business podcast.
Most importantly, he’s a husband to his amazing wife Marie and two beautiful daughters, Ella and Evelyn.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The BrotherhoodRead The Full Transcript