A well-balanced life – it’s like a mythical creature everyone talks about but few have actually seen. Enter Chris Larsen. Whether in the boardroom or the living room, Chris never leaves anything in the tank.
As the Founder and Managing Partner of Next-Level Income, involved in over $1B of real estate acquisitions, he’s all about helping folks secure their financial future while making time for family fun and pillow fights.
A Wide-Ranging Conversation Through…
- 04:10 Flying planes and riding Harleys?
- 05:30 Becoming a real estate whiz at 21.
- 10:30 Kids’ guide to hard work and integrity.
- 12:15 Why losses are your kids’ BFFs.
- 14:10 Early face plants make for smoother rides later.
- 21:15 Encouraging kids for success 101.
- 25:00 Crushing business by day, family hero by night.
- 27:00 Living life like a pro athlete.
- 31:00 Get clear on your WHY, and the rest will follow.
- 36:00 Cheat codes for a long and healthy life.
- 41:30 Riding shotgun through your kids’ lives – No backseat dads allowed!
Quotes:“When you start to be untruthful, and you don’t have integrity, it not only erodes your ability to have communication and relationships, but it’s a lot of work to keep up with lies when you do that.” - Chris Larsen Click To Tweet “Just like money, adversity, life experiences, and what you do with your time compounds. The earlier in life you face adversity, the easier your life is going forward.” - Chris Larsen Click To Tweet “With finitude comes gratitude. When you realize life is finite, you realize how precious life is.” - Chris Larsen Click To Tweet
Matt Drinkhahn & Chris Larsen Resources
- Next Level Income
- Next-Level Income: How to Make, Keep, and Grow Your Money Using the ‘Holy Grail of Real Estate’ to Achieve Financial Independence by Chris Larsen
- The Next-Level Income Show with Chris Larsen
- Zig Ziglar
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- The Perfect Week Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Lifespan by David A. Sinclair
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Douglas Lucas
Matt Drinkhahn & Chris Larsen Bios
Christopher Larsen is the founder and Principal of Next-Level Income. Since “retiring” after 18 years in the medical device industry, he has dedicated his time to helping others become financially independent through education and investment opportunities.
Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While completing his degree in Biomechanical Engineering and M.B.A. in Finance at Virginia Tech, he bought his first single-family rental at age 21. Chris expanded into development, private lending, buying distressed debt and commercial office, and ultimately syndicating commercial properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $1B of real estate acquisitions.
In addition to real estate, Chris owns multiple car wash locations across the Southeast. Chris lives with his wife and two boys in Asheville, NC.
More About Front Row Dads
Want to hang out with other FRDs in Austin? Watch this 3-min video from our last Front Row Dads Live event. Tickets avail now for December’s event.
Not able to travel? We got you. Join our next online event, built just for kickass dads who know there’s more to learn. FrontRowDads.com/summit
FRD is solving a huge problem for dads. Our culture has turned “Dad” into a joke. Go ahead, google Dad and you’ll find Dad Bod, Dad Jokes, Dad Weed, etc. Culturally, it’s a Homer Simpson mentality, and it’s BS.
Our community is built for solid men. Men with range. Those who are badass, and know there’s still more to learn, together.
Most guys find it hard to find “their crew.” Finding other committed men, who are successful in life, and want to put family first – these guys are rare. Is this you?
In FRD, hundreds of men from all over the world show up for each other, to share resources and raise the bar of fatherhood (our core values)
If you’re reading this, you want to grow. Podcasts are great, but guys… when you’re ready to stop just listening to content, and want to JOIN the conversations – the FRD brotherhood is ready for you.
One more thing…