As a Front Row Dad, I know that building wealth is important to you. It’s the key to your freedom. And with that freedom, you can spend more time with your family, creating a lifetime of memories.
Nobody is more qualified to talk about this than my friend Mike Ayala, who has over 22 years of experience starting, scaling, and selling companies.
Now, he teaches busy professionals and entrepreneurs his approach to building teams and buying freedom. That’s what today’s episode is all about. If you’re trying to scale a company and manage life at home, you won’t want to miss this chat.
And if you haven’t already, don’t miss Part 1 of our conversation. We dig into Mike’s philosophies as a Dad/Husband and how to build wealth without letting it negatively impact who your kids become!
Mike Ayala PodcastHighlights – Part 2
- Are you charged or drained at work? Operate within your zone of genius so you have more capacity for life at home.
- Building businesses on the backs of great partnerships.
- How to determine who, how, and when to hire.
- Protecting your time and freedom by getting clear on who you are.
- Are you unconsciously committed to the chaos? Don’t let your ego get in the way of your success!
Mike Ayala Links & Other Resources
- Mike Ayala’s Website
- Investing For Freedom Podcast
- Follow Mike Ayala on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Mike McCarthy
- Ken McElroy
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan
- Strategic Coach
- Jon Berghoff
- Ryan Holiday
- Hal Elrod
- The 1 Investment That You Can Make To Build A True Empire | Mike Ayala & Matt Aitchison
Mike Ayala Bio
Mike is an investor, speaker, podcaster and founder of Investing for Freedom who helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs find true freedom to live a life by design, not by default.
He’s currently the co-founder of Four Peaks Capital Partners, LLC and has over 22 years of experience in finding freedom by building teams and streamlining operations.
By age 24, Mike founded his first construction company and has been involved with over 2,000 projects totaling over $1 billion. Of the companies he started, most notable is the construction company that scaled to 100+ employees and sold at a $12 million valuation, making it an Inc. 2,500 Fastest Growing Company.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
If you would like a transcript of the show please email email@example.com