Phillip Stutts, my new friend, just published The Undefeated Marketing System.
It’s a book about how to grow businesses and build audiences. If you want to learn a lot about digital marketing and the tools and techniques that win presidential campaigns, he lays it all out.
But I took more from it than that. Phillip’s book taught me to learn more about my kids and my wife. Most importantly, it made me ask myself, “How can I connect and deliver as a family man?”
Phillip writes about the importance of really listening to people when it comes to reaching them through marketing, yet all the lessons he teaches apply just as much to our families as they do to our companies.
In today’s conversation with Phillip, we talk about the dramatic changes he’s made in the last five years of his life to write a book, show up for his family, own six companies, and fight an extraordinarily rare esophageal disease. You’ll learn about his remarkable transformation, the five rules of marketing that every successful campaign follows, and how to become a better listener to improve every relationship in your life.
I strongly feel like this is a book that everyone should read right now (in fact, I’m having my entire team read it right now), and as a thank you for listening, I want to gift it to you! All I ask is that you write an honest review of the podcast on Apple. Be sure to mention the Phillip Stutts episode in your review, take a screenshot, and email it to email@example.com and I’ll mail you a copy of the book.
Phillip Stutts’ Podcast Highlights
- Why do projects like writing books take such a toll on our families?
- How do we live a life of joy with our families–especially when our own childhoods were not happy?
- How an illness can make us better parents and entrepreneurs.
- The importance of gut health.
- Why is it so easy to become addicted to distraction–and how does this manifest in our lives?
- When we’ve made big changes in our lives, how can we show up to help others who we think are just a few steps behind us in their journeys–and should we help at all?
- What makes so many marketing campaigns so ineffective.
- How can you build a marketing machine that stays ahead of technology changes?
- What Phillip learned from absolutely blowing an Instagram ad campaign for what was then the biggest client he’d ever landed.
- What is both our greatest asset (and flaw) as a business owner?
- What happens when our kids and spouses really feel seen and heard?
Phillip Stutts’ Links & Other Resources
- Phillips Stutts’ Website
- Follow Phillip Stutts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Undefeated Marketing System
- The Plant Paradox Diet
- Abundance 360
- Hal Elrod
- Steven Gundry
- Peter Diamandis
- Elon Musk
Phillip Stutts’ Bio
Phillip Stutts is Founder of Win Big Media, Go Big Media, and known as a political and corporate marketing genius. He has over 2 decades of experience working on campaigns with billions of dollars in political ad spend, and contributed to over 1,407 election victories, including 3 U.S. Presidential victories. Phillip plays the political marketing game on the highest level, battling it out with fierce competition, multi-billion-dollar budgets, and a win-or-die mentality. He’s also the bestselling author of The Undefeated Marketing System and Fire Them Now.
Are you subscribed to the podcast?
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood
Read The Full Transcript