Ryan Levesque is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method® Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, and Entrepreneur and over 250,000 entrepreneurs subscribe to his email newsletter offering business advice. He is also a co-founder and investor in bucket.io®, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs. His latest book Choose, helps readers avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and guides people through answering the all important question: What type of Business should you start?
Ryan discusses how family meeting’s influence the mindset of his children when it comes to business, discipline, and values. As well as, how he educates his children to learn important life skills.
- The dark side of privilege
- The components of a successful weekly family meeting
- The power of micro commitments
- How to solve problems as a family
- Setting family goals
- Unstructured time
- What’s the “question of the day” and why does it work so well with kids?
- “Everybody is homeschooling their kids whether they realize it or not.” – Dan Martell
- “Am I living a life that is going to inspire my kids the way I want them to?” – Ryan Levesque
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript