With more energy and vitality, how much better of a dad, and husband will you be?
At our recent retreat, Sachin hosted a life-altering Q&A session with 39 attendees.
Minds were blown.
Someone handed me a note on the break that said, “Give Sachin a free lifetime membership.”
They loved him, and when he was done, they were hungry for more.
I wasn’t sure if our guys were more impressed by how powerfully and energetically he showed up to our retreat participating 100% in every activity, or the immense wisdom he shared in this 90-minute session – either way, his message resonated and was a huge hit.
So who is Sachin Patel, and what can you learn from him?
He’s a father, husband, philanthropist, functional medicine practice success coach, international speaker, and best-selling author.
His philosophy is that “The doctor of the future is the patient” and he is actively doing whatever it takes to keep people out of the medical system by empowering them through education, self-care, and remapping their mindset.
Things you’ll learn…
* Fighting adrenal fatigue
* How rolling around in the dirt help cure chronic illness
* What prevents your body from healing
* Why mushrooms can save the world, starting with your body
* How many times should you poop each day, and why does this matter
* How to improve sleep and why quality sleep starts in the morning
* How to track HRV through a simple device
* Learn to harness the power of the sun
* The importance of eating for who you want to become
* Understanding integrative medicine
* What is the vegas nerve, and why is it so important
* The only kind of supplements to take
* Why only 4% of energy comes from food
* Why it’s not the testing, but the interpretations that will save you
* How long should you not be eating for
* My personal experience of freaking out in a float tank
If you implement just 10% of what he talks about, life is very different.
More About Sachin Patel …
He founded The Living Proof Institute as part of his own personal transformation and now coaches practitioners all over the world on how to step into their power and save their communities.
To date he has delivered hundreds of community workshops, he is an advocate for changing the healthcare paradigm and he has devoted his life to the betterment of health care for both patients and practitioners.
PS. If you dig this show, please take 1 minute and leave a review on iTunes. Then, screen shot the review, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can personally thank you for doing so!
PPS. Please share this episode, not just with a dad who would get value from it, but for the kids that will have their dad around longer, because you empowered them with new information and motivation to level up their health.
Join The Brotherhood
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The TranscriptRead The Full Transcript