Sachin is most notably a father, husband, philanthropist, functional medicine practice success coach, international speaker, and author. His philosophy is that “The doctor of the future is the patient” and he is actively doing whatever it takes to keep people out of the medical system and empower them through education, self-care, and remapping their mindset.
Sachin Patel is a guardian of truth and a warrior of light. His superpower is taking complex ideas and distilling them down to their essence with easy to understand analogies. Sachin uses this gift to help transform the lives of thousands of people around the world through his organization, The Living Proof Institute.
Sachin founded The Living Proof Institute as part of his own personal transformation. When he couldn’t find answers through conventional medicine he began to explore functional and lifestyle medicine and it dramatically changed his life.
Sachin has delivered hundreds of community workshops and his videos have been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people and his online posts have reached millions all over the world. He is an advocate for changing the healthcare paradigm and has devoted his life for the betterment of humanity.
Sachin leads by example and motivates others to take ownership over their own health. He is a passionate visionary that serves as both a teacher and a guide to help people create their best life and bring out their inner healer.
- Teach your kids how to interrupt you
- Family adventures in Maui
- The supplement for dealing with Jet Lag
- Why some cultures don’t have a word for insomnia
- Stop loving your kids to death, and love them to life
- Working with your wife
- The power of “getting in front of it”
- Making time, to make time
- Building the business around the life you want
- Money can’t buy back time
- Making a life others would pay for
- “Some people are so poor all they have is money” ← said someone great
- “Stop loving your kids to death, and start loving them to life.” – Sachin Patel
- “Some people are so poor, all they have is money.”
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript