Samson Odusanya is a transformative coach and healer committed to guiding men to realize their full potential and break the chains of their former, limiting selves.
Today, we’re diving into the art of breathwork, the body’s secret handshake for calming the nerves and liberating those bottled-up emotions. We’ll also unpack the strategies for Inner Child Work, providing the blueprint for healing emotional wounds and stepping into the father-figure role our kids crave. Enjoy!
A Wide-Ranging Conversation Through…
- Quieting the monkey mind
- Smooth operator on the surface, internal hot mess
- What kids pick-up from absentee fathers
- Children helping their fathers heal
- Cheering kids on and letting them shine
- The Inner Child Work strategy
- How our kids make us more complete humans
- Building an emotional (and physical) six-pack
- Men. Feelings. Now in the same sentence
- The emotional checklist manifesto
- Never refuse playtime
- Kids: pint-sized gurus of reality checks
- What happens when you stop running from pain
- Wisdom on parenting, marriage, health, and business
- Connect with Samson Odusanya on Instagram
- Dan Doty
- Tim Nikolaev
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Viktor Frankl
Samson Odusanya Bio
Samson Odusanya is a husband, father and multi-disciplinary guide with a mission of assisting people in experiencing the truth of who they are. Samson is a wellness specialist, health and fitness coach, and breathwork facilitator. He supports people to connect to their breath, build their bodies, and free their minds.
More About Front Row Dads
Want to hang out with other FRDs in Austin? Watch this 3-min video from our last Front Row Dads Live event. Tickets avaiable now for December’s event.
Not able to travel? We got you. Join our next online event, built just for kickass dads who know there’s more to learn. FrontRowDads.com/summit
FRD is solving a huge problem for dads. Our culture has turned “Dad” into a joke. Go ahead, google Dad and you’ll find Dad Bod, Dad Jokes, Dad Weed, etc. Culturally, it’s a Homer Simpson mentality, and it’s BS.
Our community is built for solid men. Men with range. Those who are badass, and know there’s still more to learn, together.
Most guys find it hard to find “their crew.” Finding other committed men, who are successful in life, and want to put family first – these guys are rare. Is this you?
In FRD, hundreds of men from all over the world show up for each other, to share resources and raise the bar of fatherhood (our core values.)
If you’re reading this, you want to grow. Podcasts are great, but guys… when you’re ready to stop just listening to content, and want to JOIN the conversations – the FRD brotherhood is ready for you.
One more thing…