In this episode, we’re talking about how we can make kids the heroes in their own stories and raise children that are learners and superhumans.
Joining me for part two of our two part episode is Seth Dailey where he talks about how a community helps give wisdom to your kids, how you can become your child’s guide in their hero’s journey, and how you can grow as a family.
And if you missed out on the first half of this episode, click here to check it out!
Seth Dailey Podcast Highlights Part 2
- How the hardest parts about growing up shape you.
- The deep desire to see the family unit arrive.
- You’re never ready to be a dad.
- Trust in your community and your village to show up for you.
- The best way to gain wisdom around parenting.
- How can your kids become such inspirational and passionate learners?
- Be aligned with your partner’s personal growth.
- The advantages of your kids being the youngest in the room.
- How can you let your kids thrive?
- Learn how to shape your kids without casting your blueprint on them.
- Be the guide in your children’s hero’s journey.
- Raising your kids so they’re the best they can be.
Seth Daily Links & Other Resources
- The Dailey Group Website
- Follow Seth Dailey on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- One Word That Will Change Your Life by Jon Gordon, Dan Britton, and Jimmy Page
- Guardian Bikes with Kyle Jensen
- The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family by Patrick Lencioni
- Finding Joe by Joseph Campbell
- Tony Robbins
Seth Dailey Bio
Seth Dailey is a family man who loves business. Married to Alyce for 21+ years with four daughters between ages 9 and 18. Seth met Alyce while at Wheaton College in Chicago where he has degrees in Philosophy, Christian Education and a Masters Degree in Theology. He followed that up by getting his CPA for fun! Seth and Alyce moved to Baltimore, Maryland after working in public accounting and the mortgage lending industry, he joined Alyce in residential real estate sales where he built out the sales team and opened a Keller Williams office where he serves as the Operating Partner.
In September 2019, the Daileys began their cross country move to Austin in search of warmer weather and to enroll the girls in the Acton Academy.
Seth loves coaching, teaching, consulting and empowering others to live a big life. He can most likely be found at a personal growth event or reading a book at a coffee shop. Seth is also the proud new owner of a 24 foot Sprinter van which he rents on Outdoorsy when the family isn’t on an epic adventure to Rosemary Beach, Florida or Bozeman, Montana, Seth’s hometown.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.Read The Full Transcript