Steve is a passionate pilot, travel entrepreneur and wander addict who spends time bringing ideas to life across different sectors including travel, fitness and not-for-profit. Steve has founded a number of successful companies – the key, he reckons, is to continue to be excited and motivated by change. He’s on a mission to empower other like-minded people, young and old to wander, wonder and be curious about where their true hearts desires may lead them.
After experiencing burn out as a young entrepreneur with a young family, Steve found flying helped him take control and take flight, so he is passionate about empowering people around the world to do the same with a program he is runway testing called “wander pilot”. Steve is a talented creative strategist who activates change and encourages people to think outside the square.
In this episode, Steve shares his evolving journey as a dad, the idea behind his Evolve camp events and why it’s so important to always have open, courageous conversations in order for your family to truly evolve.
- Being an evolving dad and finding your parenting style while navigating separation
- The culture of Evolve camps – bringing people together, having courageous conversations and discovering what makes your heart tick
- Why creating a safe place to talk is important for you and your relationships with friends and family
- What has informed Steve’s dad philosophy?
- The best way to reconnect and establish safety with your kids when you haven’t been together for a while
- The value of conscious communication – how can you be honest with your partner without being critical
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The Full Transcript