Tom Lambotte lives in Cleveland, Oh with his wife and 4 kids, Eliana, Atreyu, Malia and Kaia — along with two ancient English bulldogs Zeus and Luna and his mother-in-law.
He is the founder and CEO of GlobalMac IT, a national Managed Service Provider that provides legal technology services to Mac-Based law firms. Their mission is to help entrepreneurs grow by leveraging technology and they are slowly expanding into other markets.
He has a passion for entrepreneurship and in addition to being a speaker, author and thought-leader in his space, is starting to coach heart-centered high-performers by invitation and referral only. And he does this all in under 35 hours a week and extremely limited travel.
In today’s episode, he joins us to share his experiences facing tragedy in losing two sons and his wife and how they persevered and grew their family through adoption.
- The difference between open and closed adoptions
- Planned vs. emergency placements
- How to help friends during dark days
- Using crowdfunding to help pay for adoption
- “There is more than one way to build a family.” – Tom Lambotte
- “What’s your plan? What are you willing to go through to build a family?” – Tom Lambotte
- Global Mac IT
- Follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- The Family Board Meeting: Is Business Success Hurting Your Family?
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!Read The Full Transcript