Zach Bush and I chat about his approach to treating disease, the identities and labels we manifest around health, surrendering human constructs, the importance of showing up big for our family, and so much more.
Don’t have time for the full interview? Here’s are some short clips from the discussion!
Health is not complicated, it’s not expensive, it’s not something that comes from a bottle or a textbook. Health is intrinsic to life. As humans, we have gotten away from the truth. We have forgotten that we are inherently built for health and longevity. And today’s guest, Zach Bush MD, is here to talk all about it.
Zach is a triple board-certified physician applying the rigor of science, the strength of humanity, and the intelligence of nature to transform the world.
- Choosing to see your kids as teachers
- The transformation, healing and journey of getting remarried
- The uncomfortableness of being eyes wide open
- Why exploring the world and understanding the power of multigenerational community is for children
- Preventing our own extinction through a reconnection to nature and relationships
- How to reflect the beauty of others, and demonstrate the beauty of self
- Evolving through a pattern interrupt: Heartbreak recovery and self evaluation
- How Zach evolved as a man and as a father
- Rethinking the Battle Mentality of Man
- Making mother nature a part of the family
- The dangers of over-sterilization of our home environments and why washing hands might be hurting more than helping
- What biodiversity taught Zach about life at home
- Blow the walls off the box our kids are being put in to
- What people need to surrender and what paradigm they need to shift
- Pride is poison: Being in awe of your children versus being proud of them
- “If you see the beauty, then you will experience love” – Zach Bush, M.D.
- “A relationship is about allowing life to happen in your partner” – Zach Bush, M.D.
- “We have to surrender the human constructs to realize a deep powerful truth that we are alive” – Zach Bush, M.D.
- “Refuse to let the school systems or the social pressures keep your kids in the box. The limited contact with nature is destroying their immune system” Zach Bush, M.D.
- Please review the Healthy Child Immunity and Vaccination Petition to push legislative attention towards getting better science around vaccinations
- Farmer’s Footprint– A non-profit to encourage the American consumer to empower our farmers to take back our food, and our right to the health that the food should bring us and our children.
- Non Toxic Communities – A non-profit to help people campaign for safe, healthy landscapes.
- Follow on Twitter, Insta, Facebook
ABOUT THE GUEST
Zach Bush MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care. He is an internationally recognized educator and thought leader on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems.
One of the few triple board-certified physicians in the country, with expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that my colleagues and I have delivered offers profound new insights into human health and longevity.
In 2012, I discovered a family of carbon-based redox molecules made by bacteria, and my team has subsequently demonstrated that this cellular communication network functions as an antidote to glyphosate, and many other dietary, chemical, and pharmaceutical toxins that disrupt our body’s natural defense systems. This science has resulted in a revolutionary class of dietary supplements, including the product RESTORE.
In February of 2019, I launched Farmer’s Footprint, a docu-series presenting the social, economic, and educational incentives to encourage a mass exodus of farmers away from conventional chemical agriculture practices toward regenerative land management to restore human health, food and water security, and food independence. You can view it on vimeo here.
My kids are the driving force behind my passion for change. I am fiercely motivated by a desire to have my children experience a much brighter and healthier future. My educational efforts provide a grassroots foundation from which we can launch change in our legislative decisions, ultimately up-shifting consumer behavior to bring about radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and western medicine at large.
ABOUT FRONT ROW DADS
Front Row Dads is in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
The Front Row Dads brotherhood is changing that.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Learn about what’s included in your Front Row Dads membership here.
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Host Jon Vroman asks the big question, uncovers true stories and practical strategies to win as a parent (and husband). Digging up the tips, habits, routine and rituals that help men be a better dad/father and also win in marriage, parenting, health, finance while balancing the hundreds a full calendar. It’s easy for a dad to say that family matters most, but feels guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them. Front Row Dads is changing that. We help you raise awesome kids, and improve your marriage. We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally. For those looking for dad advice, and tips to thrive in fatherhood, it’s all at FrontRowDads.com/subscribeRead The Full Transcript
I’m a woman and it’s the first time I wish I was a man to be in your brotherhood! Ha! I love Zach Bush SO MUCH! Such a resonant and wildly knowledgeable human being!
LOVED our chat with Zach! What an incredible human. Who should we have on the show next?