In this show you’ll learn…
- The importance of having a relationship with your goals
- What if your +1 isn’t a goal setter?
- Gaining clarity on “lead dominoes” in your life
- How we turn moments into momentum
- Think big and go small
- Avoiding the wrong way to look at goals
- Talking with our wife and kids about having your best year ever
- Why your natural ability to set goals might be working against you
- The real purpose of a goal
- Environment and the role it plays with aligning missions
- Preparing for goal setting is essential for the goal setting session
About Geoff Woods
Geoff Woods is the Vice President of The ONE Thing. After hearing the Jim Rohn quote that “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with” Geoff set out on a mission to surround himself with high level CEOs and successful entrepreneurs. Fast forward just 10 months, Geoff went from employee to entrepreneur, launching a company with the co-authors of the best selling book The ONE Thing. Geoff has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is on a mission to teach people how to live a life of focus so they can have more by doing less
Join The Brotherhood
Join the Front Row Dads private Facebook community so you can ask questions, share ideas, and be part of a supportive group of incredible brothers who help one another navigate the role of marriage and fatherhood.
Leave A Review
If you’ve listened to multiple Front Row Dads interviews and get value from the show, we’d love your support! Leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts only takes a minute, and in turn, it allows us to rank higher and become discovered by other Dads, just like you. Visit FrontRowDads.com/review and tell others what you think about the show!
Read The Full Transcript