It’s normal to want things to be perfect. We’re all trying to improve and get better as Dads and husbands. But as today’s guest will tell you, it’s about progress, not perfection.
Patrick Cummings is a family man, entrepreneur, coach and mentor. He’s the Founder of PNP strategies and a wealth management advisor with over $500M AUM. He’s also the author of The Family—Business Balancing Act: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Being a Family Man.
In our conversation, we dig into:
- How to build simple habits to deepen your relationships with loved ones.
- Raising resilient kids who never give up.
- Being okay with not being perfect as a dad and spouse.
Here are my favorite moments:
- Forgiveness is about healing yourself but also allowing others to heal.
- Committing to facing life’s challenges inspires your kids to do the same.
- Understanding your spouse’s love language
- Creating safe spaces for being vulnerable
- Accepting that you’ll never be a perfect dad.
Patrick Cummings Links & Other Resources
- Follow Patrick Cummings on Facebook | LinkedIn
- The Family—Business Balancing Act: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Being a Family Man by Patrick Cummings
Patrick Cummings Bio
Patrick Cummings is an entrepreneur, business coach, wealth management advisor with over $500 million in assets under management, and published author committed to helping others balance their lives for happier outcomes.
He worked in the corporate world for twelve years before deciding, when his children were toddlers, to start his own business and take control of his time. His work has been featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes. Patrick lives in Washington State with his wife of 33 years, Brooke, and is also the father of 2 kids.
Want to learn more about Front Row Dads?
We are in the business of building better families.
While most dads would say that family matters most, the challenge is they feel guilty knowing their careers get the best of them, and their family seems to get the rest of them.
We help Dads become family men with businesses, not businessmen who have families, so they can thrive personally AND professionally.
Subscribe to the Front Row Dad podcast to learn about fatherhood, marriage and how to level up your game at home, or if you’re ready for the best coaching and true brothers to grow with, Join The Brotherhood.
Are you getting all the shows? Subscribe today! Want to leave a review? THANK YOU! http://FrontRowDads.com/review
If you would like a transcript of the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org